cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Cable Services Availability

nkeizerwaard
I've been around

I am wondering how I can find out if I get Rogers internet and cable in my new area?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Cable Services Availability

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@nkeizerwaard wrote:

I am wondering how I can find out if I get Rogers internet and cable in my new area?

You should be able to check on the availability of Internet and TV (or any other service) at any address by going to https://www.rogers.com/home and then navigating to the product/service that you are interested in under the "Shop" menu.  On the product page, click the "Check Availability" button.  To check on the availability of services at an address that you will be moving to, you may need to first log out of your Rogers account.

As far as I know, Rogers is no longer accepting any new orders for Digital TV although they may still allow you to move your service if you are an existing customer.  You will have to call to confirm this.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers Cable Services Availability

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@nkeizerwaard wrote:

You should be able to check on the availability of Internet and TV (or any other service) at any address by going to https://www.rogers.com/home and then navigating to the product/service that you are interested in under the "Shop" menu.  On the product page, click the "Check Availability" button.  To check on the availability of services at an address that you will be moving to, you may need to first log out of your Rogers account.

As far as I know, Rogers is no longer accepting any new orders for Digital TV although they may still allow you to move your service if you are an existing customer.  You will have to call to confirm this.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation