cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned Equipment

kenith
I'm here a lot

I have returned the equipment but I still received the email asking me to return it. I am so confused.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Returned Equipment

kenith
I'm here a lot

The issue is solved. The Back Office Operations has replied to me. They found the equipment.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersJermaine

Hi @kenith,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for being prompt with getting the equipment sent back to us, I understand how receiving such an email can make things confusing.

To help understand the situation more, has it been a while since you have returned the equipment and does your tracking info show that we have received it? Or did you just recently ship them back? It can take some time from when it is shipped for us to receive it and have your account updated. The courtesy email is automatically sent just as a friendly reminder.

If you have shipped everything already back to us, then you can please disregard the email.

Thank you
RogersJermaine

I returned the equipment 3 weeks ago. I contacted an agent and created a case number C183605388. But the deadline for the return is 6th Jan. I'm afraid the back office could not get back to me before it and I would be charged.

When was the service stopped/disconnected? If you have returned the equipment within 30 days of the disconnection date you should be okay. 

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

kenith
I'm here a lot

The issue is solved. The Back Office Operations has replied to me. They found the equipment.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation