cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of purchase

Mauricio
I'm here a lot

Ayear ago I got an Iphone for my wife, she tried to restored it but in the process she forgot email and password to . I callreactivated. I call apple and they said that I need the proof of purchase to get help from them. Has been a month and a half since I applied for it, not once, not two times but TREE times I have done it and still waiting. I called Rogers and they said do it again, there is nothing we can do, just keep applying "maybe  there is delay in the prosses). Really!! and I still paying the monthly fee.Man Frustrated

***Edited Labels***

29 REPLIES 29

Re: Proof of purchase

Sami22
I've been here awhile

My latest IMEI number for the phone that I am locked out of is on my account. Is there any way I can get the proof of payment for my phone. I went into the store and  purchased the phone. Can rogers help me?

I bought my phone at the rogers store 5 years ago. I did use a credit card to pay for some of it and i signed a two year agreement. The device I need the proof of purchase is on my wireless account. I locked my icloud account and apple said I have to provide proof of purchase for them to help me.

Re: Proof of purchase

Hey @Sami22,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for posting. We can only resend the Proof of Purchase for the most recent IMEI on the account. Did you upgrade in the last 5 years?

You could potentially reach out to the Rogers store you got it from and inquire if there is any supporting document that could be sent your way on their end.

We could look into your account to see if anything could be forwarded to you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Check out this blog if you require assistance with the private messaging system.

RogersMaude

Re: Proof of Purchase

I have IPhone X that is link to my previous partner old Apple ID. Apple will not unlock it. I have contacted Rogers and also in store for assistance. Both could not help.

Is there any way that I can get my proof of purchase.  Any assistance will be much appreciate..

Hello, @CHURCHVILLE5468

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how important it is to obtain proof of purchase for your device. 

• Did you purchase your device from a Rogers Store or Online? If purchased from a Rogers store, You have to go back to the store where you purchased your phone to get a copy of your agreement.
  • If you purchased the device from the Rogers website on or after November 19, 2017, we can send you a copy via email or mail. For confidentiality reasons, we can only send a paper copy to the account’s billing address.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can make the arrangements to have a copy sent to you if your device was purchased online. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

mla23
I've been here awhile

Back in September of last year, I upgraded my device in-store and no longer have all of the associated paperwork pertaining to the upgrade. Normally, this wouldn't be a big concern, but having experienced issues with my phone, I wanted to take it in while it was still under warranty.

However, Samsung requires some sort of proof of purchase before the team at the retail store will take a look at the phone, which I can't seem to find.

The original location that I upgraded my device from has shut down, and when visiting other retail locations to inquire, I was told that only the original location would be able to help. 

Is there a way in which I would be able to obtain proof of purchase online? 

Good afternoon @mla23,

Welcome to the Community!

When you do a hardware upgrade, an automated email is sent to the main email address on file which includes the proof of purchase as well. Are you the account holder for this line? You may want to check the email(s) associated with the account around the date of the hardware upgrade to find the right documentation.

Hope this helps :).

RogersZia

mla23
I've been here awhile

Hello @RogersZia,

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have any records via email either. 

Is there any way to reobtain proof of purchase somehow?

Thank you for your assistance!

Hi again @mla23,

If you are the account holder, we should be able to assist you further with your request.

Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps.If you're unfamiliar with how our Private Messaging system works, please check out this page.

RogersZia

Topic Stats