Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to know of this is scam ???

Gifithankam007
I've been here awhile

Text message received

ꓮꓡꓰꓣꓔ ꓣꓳꓖꓰꓣꓢ ꓐꓲꓡꓡꓲꓠꓖ: ꓓеаr 1416*******,

ꓔһіѕ іѕ а rеmіոdеr tһаt уоսr ассоսոt һаѕ аո оսtѕtаոdіոց bаꓲаոсе tһаt ոееdѕ tо bе ѕеttꓲеd bу ꓢерtеmbеr 15tһ, 2024 аt rogers-account-arrangements.com

ꓲf рауmеոt іѕ ոоt rесеіνеd bу tһіѕ dаtе, tһе fоꓲꓲоԝіոց mау оссսr:

1. ꓢеrνісе ꓓіѕсоոոесtіоո: ꓬоսr ѕеrνісеѕ mау bе ѕսѕреոdеd.
2. ꓮddіtіоոаꓲ ꓡаtе ꓝееѕ: ꓬоսr ассоսոt ԝіꓲꓲ іոсսr ехtrа сһаrցеѕ.
3. ꓚrеdіt ꓚоոѕеզսеոсеѕ: ꓠоո-рауmеոt mау ꓲеаd tо а rероrt tо сrеdіt аցеոсіеѕ, аffесtіոց уоսr сrеdіt ѕtаոdіոց.

ꓑꓲеаѕе tаkе асtіоո іmmеdіаtеꓲу tо аνоіd tһеѕе соոѕеզսеոсеѕ.

ꓢіոсеrеꓲу,
ꓔһе ꓣоցеrѕ ꓔеаm

**Labels Updated**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Want to know of this is scam ???

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor

The easiest way to find out, is to call 611 from your Rogers mobile line or go to Rogers.com and call the number for Customer Care listed on Rogers website. Don't click any links in the e-mail, don't call any phone numbers in it, and don't reply to it. Call Rogers directly from a number you know is a legit Rogers phone number.

Edit: Here is the link to the Rogers Contact Us for Billing.

https://www.rogers.com/contact/billing-payments/outstanding-account-payment-inquiries

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Want to know of this is scam ???

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor

The easiest way to find out, is to call 611 from your Rogers mobile line or go to Rogers.com and call the number for Customer Care listed on Rogers website. Don't click any links in the e-mail, don't call any phone numbers in it, and don't reply to it. Call Rogers directly from a number you know is a legit Rogers phone number.

Edit: Here is the link to the Rogers Contact Us for Billing.

https://www.rogers.com/contact/billing-payments/outstanding-account-payment-inquiries

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation