cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toronto Maple Leafs Rogers Open House ticket confirmation problems

MLR_76
I've been here awhile

I signed up for the Maple Leaf open house as it seemed legit and I'd love to take my son skating at Scotia Bank Arena. I was sure to sign up for the skating portion and received an email stating my skating time was set for 3pm. I even had to sign waivers. Then yesterday I received another confirmation saying that I have non-skating tickets?

Anybody else have this issue? Is there someone I can call to clarify the situation? I'm over an hour away from T.O. and not interested in driving down if we're not allowed on the ice. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Toronto Maple Leafs Rogers Open House ticket confirmation problems

RogersCorey

Greetings @MLR_76!

I've looked into this for you and have been assured that you'll be able to skate as originally planned. I apologize for any confusion.

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersCorey

Greetings @MLR_76!

I've looked into this for you and have been assured that you'll be able to skate as originally planned. I apologize for any confusion.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I am sorry, may be there was an answer. I have received an e mail and got tickets with entry time at 5:30 pm this Saturday. I am a bit confused whether my son will be able to skate at 5 ;30? how it works? He is 9 y/o - will he be able to skate?

Score tickets to the Rogers Beyond The Seat Viewing Party!
Can you please inform if that is real or a scam?

@ragoncalves & @ragoncalves : You have posted in a thread from 2023. There is a thread for 2024 - see link below, but the event was for March 24.  I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing. If not, please post more information, or a copy of the e-mail, without any personal information:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Scam-Phishing-Fraud-Discussions/Free-leaf-tickets/m-p/523949

Eterenzio
I've been here awhile

Hello,

There are three entry times into the event. Upon arrival you will be assigned to a skating session time by staff on site. This could be 6-6:30pm, 6:30-7pm etc. As long as your child is wearing a helmet, he can participate!

Eterenzio
I've been here awhile

It is real! My friend works for Rogers and is helping to put on the event.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation