cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So much spam!

DTrums
I've been around
Has anyone else notice the significant amount of spam/scam emails that seem to make it by the Rogers filters? I'm having to mark numerous scam messages as spam on a daily basis and yet keep getting the same ones over and over. Anything I can do? Marking them as spam doesnt seem to help.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: So much spam!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This seems to affect some people more than others.  I get very little spam on any of my e-mail addresses - usually less than one a month on average.

If the e-mails have similar titles or "from" addresses, you can set up a filter in Webmail to send those to the spam folder.

jjjjy7
I'm a reliable contributor

I go days without any spam, then I will get 10-15 per day for a few days.  Same thing happens with phone calls. 

Jordiebear
I've been around

Yes, same, specifically in the last few days. My Rogers e-mail rarely gets spam, as I typically don't give it to anyone/anything, but there has been a notable increase very recently. From one message per week or two to several messages per day. It feels like they suddenly turned off their spam filters or something. Very frustrating.

jjjjy7
I'm a reliable contributor

@Jordiebear   After going for days without any spam, I got 36 spam emails yesterday.  I block them, mark them as spam, but they keep coming.  Interestingly, I almost never get any spam in gmail, but when I do they always go the spam folder.  With my rogers account, they go into my inbox. 

Gadget15
I've been around

Recently I have been receiving numerous JUNK EMAILS in my account.  I have tagged them as JUNK and also indicated that they should be blocked, however, they continue to get into my Email Account.  ROGERS technical team should be able to STOP these annoying Emails.

That is what I call was about last week NOT IGNITE TV.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation