cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers/Yahoo Spam Filter Calls Legit Rogers e-mail Spam

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I got the following e-mail today from Rogers.  It ended up in my Rogers/Yahoo spam folder... 😉

Dear 57,

We are committed to serving Canadians and keeping you connected to what matters most.

Connecting with you and hearing your feedback has never been more important. Your feedback will help us understand how we are doing.

If you have time, please take this short, 3-4 minute survey. The survey will be available for 5 days.

(Survey Link Removed by 57)

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.
The Customer Experience Team

The e-mail was from noreply@myexperience.rogers.com

***Added Labels***

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Rogers/Yahoo Spam Filter Calls Legit Rogers e-mail Spam

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersJo wrote:

We just received word that the issue has since been resolved. Are you able to kindly check to see if the issue still persists on your end? 

This issue is not resolved.  I have received several e-mails in my spam folder after your post yesterday.  See screenshot below:

CM Spam3CM Spam3

Here are the notifications that went to my inbox properly:

CM Inbox3CM Inbox3

Hey @57

Thank you for taking the time out to check! Our team is looking into it as we speak. We shall keep you posted! 👍

Cheers, 

RogersJo 

@57

I just wanted to let you know I've sent you a PM!👍

RogersJo 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Update, after another 7 weeks, nothing has changed.  During October, there were about 30 forum notifications that ended up in the Rogers/Yahoo spam folder in Webmail and about 20 that went properly to my inbox (Spam folder keeps last 30 days or so).  Since this has been happening for at least 5 months, I'm guessing this is something that will not be resolved.  No biggie, just an update.

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 in conversation