Door to Door Internet Promo

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Door to Door Internet Promo

Live in Pickering, Ontario. Had a gentleman supposedly from Rogers come to the door and offer me a 60 Mbps internet plan with unlimited bandwidth for 39.99 a month, no installation charge or modem rental fee. When it came time to verifying who I was, he asked for two pieces of ID and said he could not verify me using my phone number through his iPad even though I'm a Rogers customer, so we told him to leave. Is anyone at Rogers aware someone was going door to door in Pickering for this? Occured around 6:45 pm on Dec. 10th. Thanks!

*Edited Labels*

Re: Door to Door Internet Promo

Good evening @puporj,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

I can definitely imagine how concerned you must have been following that sales representative visit to your door. In your situation, I would want to confirm that I was speaking with an actual employee too.

If he was not able to retrieve your existing account using a phone number, it can be because these agents use different tools than customer service does.

Did he give you a business card, name, contact number or email address?

We would love to check out that promotional offer for you and validate if the representative is indeed one of ours. If you wish to discuss things further or send us the representative's information, please do so via private message. You can learn how to send a PM, here.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation