cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Sunday Ticket for 2023-2024 Season

RogersTony

Hello Sports Fans,

Great news! Rogers will once again be carrying the NFL Sunday Ticket package for the upcoming NFL season.

The National Football League (NFL) Sunday Ticket package allows you to access every live, out-of-market, regular season games which airs Sunday afternoon (1 pm and 4 pm).

NFL Sunday Ticket delivers up to 200 regular season games per season. This add-on is available as one-time purchase with no refund or renewal. The 2023 regular season runs from September 7, 2023, to February 11, 2024.

Pricing:

NFL Sunday Ticket is available as a standalone package for a $249.99 + taxes, one-time fee.

How to order:

Ignite TV: Channels 472 to 481. To order, say “NFL Sunday Ticket” into your Voice Remote and follow the prompts!

Digital TV: Channels 377 to 386. To order, call 1 888-764-3771 or send a private message to @CommunityHelps

Are you all excited for the start of the NFL season? What are your predictions for the upcoming season? Which teams or players are you routing for this year?

Reply to this post and let us know! 🏈

NFL sunday ticket banner pic.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket for 2023-2024 Season

jsebast2004
I've been here awhile

Been trying to add the NFL Sunday ticket through my tv, but doesn't work.  Called Rogers weeks ago, and they opened a ticket and still no NFL Sunday ticket.

Pats1003
I've been here awhile

Likewise, still cannot order NFL Sunday Ticket.

jsebast2004
I've been here awhile
I checked today and it looks like you can subscribe for NFL Sunday ticket through the tv now.

oaky
I plan to stick around

When I speak into the Rogers Ignite TV remote and say "NFL Sunday Ticket", there are no prompts to follow in order to order the package.

shooker35
I've been around

Wow in this day & age, broadcast in stereo! 

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Day @oaky

It's that time of the year again! 🏈 Big Chiefs and Mahomes fan here. Sorry to hear about the ordering issue you're having. Has this been resolved since you've last posted?

That's strange, you should be able to order though your STB box or on any NFL ST channel (472-481) OR say “NFL Sunday Ticket” in the voice-remote. In the event that you're still experiencing issues, feel free to connect with us via customer care through any of the following platforms, and we'd be more than happy to get the package added onto your account for you.

Alternatively, you can also send us a private message to @CommunityHelps! For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Cheers,

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 in conversation