cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIFI X Pro 5 G privacy warning

Magelan913
I plan to stick around

Hi all, another issue with MIF: if I connect from my IPhone 14 Pro to it WIFI I see
Privacy warning
This network is blocking encrypted DND traffic. The names of websites and other servers your device accesses on this network may be monitored and recorded by other devices on this network… Anyone noticed?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MIFI X Pro 5 G privacy warning

RogersMoin

Hello, @Magelan913.

I appreciate you being our Community member. That privacy warning could be related to a VPN service or the Private Relay on your iPhone.

If you have McAfee Security installed on your phone, you can turn off the VPN while connected to your home network.

If you don't have McAfee/VPN, check for Private Relay and turn it off - Manage iCloud Private Relay for specific websites, networks, or system settings - Apple Support (CA).

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: MIFI X Pro 5 G privacy warning

RogersMoin

Hello, @Magelan913.

I appreciate you being our Community member. That privacy warning could be related to a VPN service or the Private Relay on your iPhone.

If you have McAfee Security installed on your phone, you can turn off the VPN while connected to your home network.

If you don't have McAfee/VPN, check for Private Relay and turn it off - Manage iCloud Private Relay for specific websites, networks, or system settings - Apple Support (CA).

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation