To help keep your data and devices protected around the clock, Advanced Security monitors your home WiFi network for online threats in real time and alerts you of any suspicious activity.
This feature is included with Ignite HomeConnectTM. There’s no additional hardware or software required
and it can complement traditional antivirus software with added safeguards for all your connected devices.
- Open the Ignite HomeConnect app and sign in using your MyRogers username and password.
- Select the Home tab.
- Select Turn On Advanced Security.
- Select Turn On.
- Wait up to 10 minutes for the feature to fully turn on.
- Advanced Security cannot be enabled on a modem set in bridge mode .
- If you receive a notification that Advanced Security couldn't be enabled, restart your modem to ensure you have the latest software downloaded and try the steps above again.