cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers outdoor pedestal

Bradc86
I've been here awhile
I am building a new laneway at a property we have just purchased and the pedestal is in the way of the laneway. Who do I contact to get it moved and who has to cover the cost to move the equipment?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rogers outdoor pedestal

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Bradc86 that's a question for the moderators.  One task that you should do is to look at the property map and determine exactly where the easements are.  In theory the pedestal should be on an easement, which would probably mean that you would be responsible for the cost of the move assuming that Rogers would agree to the move.  If you determined that the pedestal was on your property, not on an easement, that would probably mean that its Rogers responsibility to move the pedestal and pay for the cost.  My guess is that the question would revolve around the pedestal's location, on or off of the easement. 

Bradc86
I've been here awhile
It is definitely on the easement which I am fine with paying to have it moved as so we don’t hit it in the future as I know it will get ran over. I just can’t seem to get a reply from anyone to come look at the issue.

Well, if a big truck comes along and squashes it, maybe Rogers will get the message.  

Contact the moderators at @CommunityHelps.  Follow that link to their public page when you're logged into the forum.  On the right hand side you should see a link so "Send a private message".  Follow that link to the message composition page.  The address will fill in automatically.  Fill in the subject line and details including your account number.  The moderators will have to forward that request to the right staff members.  

When you're logged into the forum, look for a number overlaying the envelope symbol in the upper right hand corner.  Follow that envelope symbol, as it serves as a link to the inbound and outbound messages.  You can continue the conversation with the moderators via private message.  

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation