cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICC T20 World Cup 2021 - Cricket

sumatibansal
I've been here awhile

The Cricket ICC T20 World Cup 2021 will be held from October 17th to November 14th 2021. On which channel(s) can this tournament be watched on Rogers and if it will be pay per view what is the pricing of the matches or for the tournament.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2021 - Cricket

RogersTony

Hello, @sumatibansal, & @ayazzaidi786

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums to you both!

I can understand how exciting it is to be able to view the latest ICC T20 World Cup of Cricket.

We are happy to announce that we will be carrying the tournament this year! Round robin matches will be available for free and the playoffs will be available through PPV purchase. Pricing for the semi final matches will be $4.99 + taxes per match and the finals will be $9.99 + taxes.

The round robin matches will be available on CH. 430 for Ignite TV subscribers and CH. 368 for Digital TV subscribers. The PPV playoff matches will be available on CH. 497 or 499 (TBC) for Ignite TV subscribers and CH. 348 or 349 (TBC) for Digital TV subscribers.

We hope that you will enjoy the tournament! Which teams are your routing for? Lets go West Indies!! 🙂

RogersTony

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

ayazzaidi786
I've been here awhile

Hi,

Will the 2021 Cricket T20 world cup be on pay per view? and if so, what channel and pricing?

RogersTony

Hello, @sumatibansal, & @ayazzaidi786

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums to you both!

I can understand how exciting it is to be able to view the latest ICC T20 World Cup of Cricket.

We are happy to announce that we will be carrying the tournament this year! Round robin matches will be available for free and the playoffs will be available through PPV purchase. Pricing for the semi final matches will be $4.99 + taxes per match and the finals will be $9.99 + taxes.

The round robin matches will be available on CH. 430 for Ignite TV subscribers and CH. 368 for Digital TV subscribers. The PPV playoff matches will be available on CH. 497 or 499 (TBC) for Ignite TV subscribers and CH. 348 or 349 (TBC) for Digital TV subscribers.

We hope that you will enjoy the tournament! Which teams are your routing for? Lets go West Indies!! 🙂

RogersTony

ayazzaidi786
I've been here awhile
Thank you! Pakistan all the way, but best of luck to the West Indies! 🙂

sumatibansal
I've been here awhile
Thank You Tony!!! West Indies is a very good team. They are in a difficult pool though. It seems that Bangladesh 🇧🇩 might be going in West Indies' pool too after losing today to Scotland.

I am cheering for India 🇮🇳

Thanks again!!! And good luck to West Indies!!! 🙂

danishh
I've been here awhile

I watched super 12 matches on Ignite ch 430 however could not find semi-final today anywhere even on pay per view.  What channel for semi-final and final?

mchaudhry
I've been here awhile

I think you guys messed up daylight saving time and starting the match an hour later. I hope the money will be refunded and recording will be provided of the full event.

mkashi1
I've been here awhile

I cant find anything on Ignite for the semi finals. whats going on? the match has started.

mchaudhry
I've been here awhile
channel # 497. Rogers got the Daylight Savings wrong probably so broadcast starting an hour late.

mkashi1
I've been here awhile

I am using digital Ignite tv streaming using browser so not sure which channel that would be. The channels mentioned above are not even showing up...

mchaudhry
I've been here awhile
PPV is not available through browser I think. Yes, it is PPV event. still not started! What is going on Rogers?

danishh
I've been here awhile
I had to scroll down to ch 497 to get to PPV. Entering 497 on the remote did not work.
Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 6 in conversation