cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sign out of Crave app on Ignite TV (direct subscription, not via Rogers)

gimbal
I've been around

Does anyone know how to sign OUT of the Crave app, built in to the Ignite TV receiver? We had signed in to Crave with a direct subscription (not via Rogers), but there is no ability to sign OUT of the account. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to sign out of Crave app on Ignite TV (direct subscription, not via Rogers)

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@gimbal wrote:

Does anyone know how to sign OUT of the Crave app, built in to the Ignite TV receiver? We had signed in to Crave with a direct subscription (not via Rogers), but there is no ability to sign OUT of the account. Thanks.

How did you manage to sign into Crave on the Ignite STB?  Did something change that I did not know about?

The Crave app on the Ignite TV set-top box is not like the Netflix, Disney+ or Prime Video apps.  Last I heard, it is there in the Apps section only for convenience and is really just a shortcut to the Crave content that you can also access from the STB's "On Demand" section.  It is tied to your Rogers Ignite TV subscription.  As far as I know, you cannot log into it, it doesn't support profiles, and you cannot use it to access Crave if you subscribe to the service directly rather than through Rogers.

Re: How to sign out of Crave app on Ignite TV (direct subscription, not via Rogers)

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, I too heard that you can't sign in or out of it, how did you manage to do this? care to explain?

Thx for the reason as I have a direct subscription. 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation