Is there an autoplay option on Crave?

So it will go straight to the next episode without needing to use the remote?+

***EDITED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Autoplay on Crave?

RogersYasmine

Good afternoon @Ghulam2,

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers Community and great question! 🙂

As far as I can tell, the option to enable Autoplay of a Crave series while using Ignite TV is not presently available--but it will give the prompt asking if you'd like to play the next episode which you can select either 'Play Now' or 'No Thanks'. 

The Autoplay option can be enabled for Crave programs while using the Crave website or app. You can just go into the Settings to enable or disable this feature.

I hope this helps! 

RogersYasmine

Sheeera
I've been here awhile
Hi Yasmine,

I'm also trying to figure this out and I'm sorry but I still don't know after reading your answer!
Can you please explain step by step where this setting is? I don't see any "settings" option in the Crave app on my Rogers Ignite. I have also already set the Labs autoplay to yes in the Rogers settings found under the gear symbol based on another Rogers Community answer but i still get the pop up asking if i want to play the next episode in the Crave app.

Thanks
S

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Sheeera : As explained by @RogersYasmine , Crave (on the set top box) doesn't start the next programme in a series without the popup asking if you want to "play now" or "no thanks".

However, if you sign in to the Crave Website on a computer or the Crave app on a device like a phone or tablet, you can go into your username/settings and select autoplay and it'll work.  I hope that's clearer.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation