Testing Post count

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Contributor

Testing Post count

For the past few weeks the count of the number of posts from my ID has been stuck at 147, even though I have been posting replies.  Adding a new (non-reply) post to see if it increases.

Update:  Posting a new topic did not update my post count (still at 147).  

Has anyone else noticed this?  It is not that important to me.  I just don't like seeing things that don't work properly.

***Edited Labels*** 

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Testing Post count

I checked my post history and I had 157 posts but only 147 are reported.  It appears that the post count has not updated since the new forum format went in 2 weeks ago.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Hi @roxandtreez, where are you looking for your post count? Presently I see mine at 2301 in the information panel when I click my avatar at the top and in the left top corner of the last post I made. I expect after this one it will go to 2302.

Edit: Well it didn't go to 2302, even though this one appeared in my list. Maybe the mods have an explanation.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

We do @OLDYELLR!

Hey @roxandtreez Post counts are not counted in Lounge. As it is "Off-Topic" from the main boards/topics.

So anything under Lounge Board: Community Lounge or Community Questions & Suggestions are not counted; which includes this thread.

Hope that clears things up. 🙂

Cheers,

RogersShakir

I'm a Senior Contributor

@RogersShakir

Thanks.  I have only posted in the lounge since the update, so that explains why no increase.

I'm a Senior Contributor

@OLDYELLR

I got my actual post count by clicking the bubble for posts, and it lists all my posts.  There are 20 posts to a page and I had 8 pages.  7 x 20 = 140 + 17 on page 8 gave me 157.  I'll never catch up to your count.