Rogersbank MasterCard chargeback

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogersbank MasterCard chargeback

I filed a chargeback with Rogersbank early in April. But they are taking so very long to even respond. I think 90 days for a resolution is way too long. Due to COVID I am in desperate need for that money. I filed a valid chargeback with my purchase from stubhub. I proved that stubhub promised refunds in the event of an event cancellation which has now happened. I sent in proof of that. Still no response. Not even a temporary credit on my account. Other bigger banks deal with disputes much more efficiently. I’ve been with RogersBank for a couple of years now. This is the first time I’ve ever asked them for a chargeback. I thought I would be protected using this card. I’m thinking of cancelling it because of this negative experience.
Highlighted

Re: Rogersbank MasterCard chargeback

Good evening @pxandra.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize how frustrating the experience must've been for you. We all appreciate the challenges we're facing in the current times. I would like to help you get a resolution in an efficient manner.

Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. If you're not familiar with our private message system, please check out the How To Send A Private Message blog to learn more. 

RogersZia