cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogersbank MasterCard chargeback

pxandra
I've been around
I filed a chargeback with Rogersbank early in April. But they are taking so very long to even respond. I think 90 days for a resolution is way too long. Due to COVID I am in desperate need for that money. I filed a valid chargeback with my purchase from stubhub. I proved that stubhub promised refunds in the event of an event cancellation which has now happened. I sent in proof of that. Still no response. Not even a temporary credit on my account. Other bigger banks deal with disputes much more efficiently. I’ve been with RogersBank for a couple of years now. This is the first time I’ve ever asked them for a chargeback. I thought I would be protected using this card. I’m thinking of cancelling it because of this negative experience.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogersbank MasterCard chargeback

RogersZia

Good evening @pxandra.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize how frustrating the experience must've been for you. We all appreciate the challenges we're facing in the current times. I would like to help you get a resolution in an efficient manner.

Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. If you're not familiar with our private message system, please check out the How To Send A Private Message blog to learn more. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation