cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROGERS MASTERCARD ACTIVATION

BrianFullarton
I've been here awhile

YESTERDAY RECIEVED NEW ROGERS RED MASTERCARD. ACTIVATED IT ON PHONE, AND PLANNED TO USE IT TO BUY A NEW SIM CARD FOR MY WIFE'S PREPAID MOBILE PHONE. WENT TO THE ROGERS STORE WITH NEW CREDIT CARD [ALREADY ACTIVATED] GUESS WHAT- IT WOULDN'T WORK !

STUPIDEST THING I EVER SAW ! GUY IN ROGERS STORE SAYS 'YOU HAVE TO USE IT IN A STORE' I SAID THATS WHY I'M HERE BUDDY !!!!!! IT DID NOT WORK, HAD TO USE MY DEBIT CARD INSTEAD.

SO MUCH FOR ROGERS 'CASH BACK DEAL' IM SERIOUSLY THINKING OF CUTTING THAT CARD INTO 100 PIECES AND THROWING IT OUT

5 REPLIES 5

Re: ROGERS MASTERCARD ACTIVATION

Dishguy
I'm here a lot
Best card I ever used… pays for my rogers service completely… and now with new iPhone coming out can finance for 0% for up to 4 years no interest… but you rip that card up… that’ll show them!!

RogersYasmine

Greetings @BrianFullarton ,

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us in our community forums! I'm sorry to hear that your new Rogers Red Mastercard didn't work the first time you went to use it. I'm sure that came as a disappointment. 😞

Have you since been able to straighten this out? If not, please review the FAQs on activating your card. In one of the FAQs, it does mention the following:

If your first purchase is at a physical retail location, you will need to insert your credit card and enter your PIN code.

You may also reach out to our Rogers Bank Customer Support team to inquire further. I'm sure they'll be able to solve your issue. Please click here to view their available contact options. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Card activated at home then went to Rogers mobile store intending to buy product. Manager in store called Rogers bank and was told it would not work until used in a retail shop. Where did they think I was ?!!! I'm still mad and may never use that card ever. Dumbest intersection I ever encountered !

Card was activated immediately after receipt. Made no difference. Rogers bank refused to accept it for my first purchase attempt.

We'd be happy to take a closer look and submit feedback on your behalf about the experience you had in the store when attempting to use your Mastercard for the first time. 

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation