cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage reimbursements.

Acmccraw
I've been around
I find it incredibly frustrating when Roger’s tells me that I have to call to be reimbursed for the time my internet was out, despite even having just called to report it and a ticket has been opened. That is a complete waste of my time to have to call a second time for the same issue after I’ve already told them I expect to be reimbursed for this outage. I would imagine that Roger’s is fully aware of the customers affected by these area outages and in turn, should automatically be reimbursing for any duration of an outage that has occurred and affected a customer’s service. After all, we are paying a monthly fee and I am not willing to knowingly pay for any time my internet is out. But what about the times I was not aware it was out? Like in the middle of the night or when I’m at work or on vacation. That’s simply not fair to customers if they’re not even aware that Roger’s was not delivering the service they’re paying for and only reimbursing when you call in about it. In my opinion, Roger’s should automatically be reimbursing for all outages because we have paid to have internet during that period of time and Roger’s did not deliver the service.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Outage reimbursements.

Why_
I've been around

I feel your pain. I have been with Rogers for quiet a while now and constantly disrespected as a loyal customer. I am now looking into other service providers. Time to leave

Re: Outage reimbursements.

avneetak
I've been around

I agree. This is the 2nd outage i am facing within 2 weeks, and i was pushed to upgrade to a higher plan because i was moving and pay more each month or be charged a hefty on the remaining 2 year contract term. I expect to be reimbursed for the outage. The fact that it has been more than 2 months since the original post and no Rogers personnel has responded refers to the customer service they're offering.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation