cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Knights

Flash
I plan to stick around

I've been watching the Knights play on Rogers for many years...It's the reason I have Rogers TV... what's up with no game on when they are playing in London. If this happens too often and I'll be cancelling.

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: London Knights

RogersZia

Hello @Flash,

We would definitely not want to lose you as a customer :). The London Knights games are available with the Super Sport Pak. This link includes the package pricing and details. Are you currently subscribed to the package? You can view the full schedule along with the channels on our Super Sports Pak Schedule page.

RogersZia

Flash
I plan to stick around

This IS the reason I have Rogers...if you stop playing them I really have no need for Rogers TV.  It really is that simple. I will not be paying 35.95 a month for OHL hockey on top of everything else I pay for. I don't watch NHL NBA MLB...none of it...you dont offer anything but the whole package and thats simply too much. If I'm forced to buy the season from a streaming service...goodbye To Rogers TV.

Thank you for your reply @Flash!

I totally understand your concern.

We appreciate you took the time to share your feedback with us and will forward your comments to the team in charge.

RogersMaude

Flash
I plan to stick around
3 games this weekend...again you aren't broadcasting a home game...the away games in the US I understand...this is very discouraging.

Flash
I plan to stick around
Again this weekend you dropped the ball...anyone interested in a cheap PVR...I won't need it after Monday. I'm signing up for streaming the games and another streaming service for regular TV...goodbye Rogers.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation