Avengers Posters!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Avengers Posters!!

Hey guys,

The Rogers On Demand team gave me some Avengers posters. They are really nice- saturated colouring, beautiful graphics, large (think it's 4ft tall). You get first dibs! Let me know if you want one.

Thanks,
Gina

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Avengers Posters!!

Since its not on the main page anymore.. i forget to keep looking here >.<  I should hit this page first before the others.

If there is still one available, i will take one Gina 🙂  In my basement 'man cave' as the wife calls is, i have a bunch of movie posters, that i have poster boarded, up on the walls, around my projector screen.

Before you ship it, let me know how you will be shipping it (can post, ups, etc) as it will change WHERE i will have it sent, so we dont have what happened last time 😛

I still have one!! I will always be shipping via UPS 🙂 PM me the address. I'll ship it when I'm downtown again, probably Friday. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

Any more? GDkitty sounds like you are describing my basement too 🙂

I can send you one Chris!

I'm a Senior Advisor

Thanks!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Chris wrote:
Any more? GDkitty sounds like you are describing my basement too 🙂

😄

Im excited too.. with the savings we are getting on our cable right now (60% off, brings the bill down to like, $47 instead of like $100, going to upgrade to a HD box down there too, instead of the SD.  Can then stream the whole home PVR stuff too.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Oh man projector without HD box 😞 You and me are fighting until you upgrade! 😉
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah.. it works.. but would rather get the HD signal.

I even just recently went out, and got a component to HDMI converter.. to get at least 480 from my OLD xbox to the projector, instead of just regular compostite video 😛

I was playing the new transformers game, where you can play as grimlock for part of it.  The guy was like 3ft tall.  My 2 year old son was like O_O

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Got the HD box, its working yay!

But to set up the whole home PVR on it.. the regular tech support on the phone cant do it.. a tech has to come out, make sure its cabled properly.. then call in to THEIR tech people, to have it turned on.. BLEGH.
oh well 😛