cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Europe Package

lee6143
I've been here awhile

I would like to know if a roaming package is only for Europe (if that's where you're travelling), or for calls to Canada from Europe also.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Europe Package

RogersDonavan
Product Manager
Product Manager

Hi Lee6143,

With any of our roaming packages (or Pay-per-use), all calls are rated the same.  For example, 1 minute of roaming can be used to call Canada, local-call, France, Africa, etc...  This also includes receiving a call.  

For your trip, you can can purchase a specific talk & text travel pack for Europe.  Check out rogers.com/roaming for package details.  Hope you have a great trip!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersDonavan
Product Manager
Product Manager

Hi Lee6143,

With any of our roaming packages (or Pay-per-use), all calls are rated the same.  For example, 1 minute of roaming can be used to call Canada, local-call, France, Africa, etc...  This also includes receiving a call.  

For your trip, you can can purchase a specific talk & text travel pack for Europe.  Check out rogers.com/roaming for package details.  Hope you have a great trip!

This only uses up roaming MINUTES correct?

Long Distance fees, from wherever to wherever would still apply?

Not quite.  You are not charged for long distance when roaming.  To clarrify, long distance charges only apply when you make the call on the Rogers network (i.e in Canada).  When roaming, your roaming fees cover all your usage and no other charges apply.

Oh wow, i didnt know that!

Thats good to know.  And possibly ONE of the reasons, that the roaming fees are the price that they are 🙂

lee6143
I've been here awhile
Thanks, That clarifies it for me.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation