cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers reps and reservations

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hey guys! 

I would like to know if there is a way that if you reserve a device and it's stuck IN PROGRESS for days on end,  maybe the live chat or a call center rep can look into it for you instead of us wondering what is going on? I know the CSR aren't able to look into it but I'm pretty sure there is a system to do it or atleast have someone in the warehouse giving answers?. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers reps and reservations

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

The National Reservation System was designed to be completely self serve from a customer point of view.  Our customer care agents do not have credentials to access your reservation (only you do on MyRogers). 

The scenario you describe does happen from time to time but not all that often on the thousands of reservations we serve.  It's usually an IT problem with systems talking to systems (or not talking) and we try to fix it as soon as we see it. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

The National Reservation System was designed to be completely self serve from a customer point of view.  Our customer care agents do not have credentials to access your reservation (only you do on MyRogers). 

The scenario you describe does happen from time to time but not all that often on the thousands of reservations we serve.  It's usually an IT problem with systems talking to systems (or not talking) and we try to fix it as soon as we see it. 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @RogersAlan

It does make sense but it would be something to consider sometimes I think.

Thank you for giving us that information! 🙂
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation