cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Reservation question

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hey guys!

I have a question. A lot of our customers want to know what causes a delay from reserving a device vs the store getting them at launch.

For instance the Note 5 reservations. Many reserved the device but never got them until a week or so later but stores had some units in Stock. Could this be clarified a bit more to our customers? Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: General Reservation question

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

Shipping reservations is a more complicated delivery than shipping devices directly to a store.  In addition to some extra IT steps, each reservation is individually packed and shipped with the customer's name and phone number on the outside of the box so our stores can easily identify who the product is intended for.

In pre-launch scenarios we try to get as many of our reservations fulfilled (depending on inventory) as possible but the warehouse is a busy place!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

Shipping reservations is a more complicated delivery than shipping devices directly to a store.  In addition to some extra IT steps, each reservation is individually packed and shipped with the customer's name and phone number on the outside of the box so our stores can easily identify who the product is intended for.

In pre-launch scenarios we try to get as many of our reservations fulfilled (depending on inventory) as possible but the warehouse is a busy place!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @RogersAlan

Thank you for that information!
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation