cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Generation Time.

BS
I'm a senior advisor

Question: why does it take 7 days plus to create my bill for viewing and then the email notice comes the next day.

Are you running batch files over a number of days on a number of descrete data bases using the old method of how you would have had to aggregate the data to go over to ePost, which for those of us who know, the old bills are still over there in a connection to epost.com with a secure token attached to bring back the old bills.

Is there a way you can get this faster - not a high priority, just a question more so. Rogers has a considerable number of programming issues in front of them, including that it is obvious as we move around the MyRogers site that there is new coding and design and old coding and design kicking around.

And please put the marketting preferences back under profile, and check the old design and find out what else was removed and ask consumers if they want some of these back.

Bruce

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bill Generation Time.

RogersDiego
Product Manager
Product Manager

Thanks for your post @BS!

We are working hard to reduce the time to create bills, by continuously review the billing process and systems.  You will see noticeable time reduction and enhancements soon.

In addition, this year, we gave MyRogers a new look, starting with the top transactions.  This gives our customers an experience that adapts to desktop or mobile views.  The remaining transactions will be moved in 2016.  We’ll share an update in the blog.

Re: Bill Generation Time.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

How about restoring our Profile page to include marketing preferences as before, like @BS asked? That page has now been stripped to almost nothing.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation