cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Voicemail

1justrennie
I've been around

how do i reactivate my voicemail on iphone XR ?

*Added labels*

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Activate Voicemail

RogersMoin

Hello, @1justrennie.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Thank you for posting your query in the Community! 🙂

If you have deactivated the voicemail in the past then we need to enable the voicemail on your account. If you have never activated the voicemail then please try the steps listed below:

1. To access your voicemail, hold down the 1 button
  2. When prompted, enter the temporary password (the last four digits of your wireless phone number)
  3. Follow the instructions to set up a new password and record your name and a personal greeting (or use the default message)

You can reach out to us by sending a private message at @CommunityHelpsPlease check our blog if you require assistance with the private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I’ve had a Rogers account for about a year and I do have voicemail but I have never set it up. I have tried to do so but it keeps telling me that there was an an unknown error. It won’t even give me a dial tone....

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
first of all is this a landline or wireless phone? if its a wireless there is no dialtone on wireless phones, secondly, call rogers and they will reset your voice mail initial password and make sure its provisioned on your line and you should be good to go. give it a try, give them a call, you might be surprised how easy it is.

Hrshvir
I've been here awhile
I have the same issue on both of my devices! I am unable to setup it. I tried calling support today he said we activated the voicemail but nothing works

Good evening @Hrshvir,

Welcome to the Community!

This is definitely odd, did my colleagues in tech advise you of any follow up steps? What happens when you try to access your voicemail box?  Are you trying to access the voicemail box via the assigned button on your device or by manually dialing in?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further :).

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation