cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Apple watches

Banjaboy
I've been around

Got a question…….I have an Apple watch series 7 cellular. I recently bought a second watch, an Apple watch ultra. The Series 7 is presently linked to my Iphone. I want to be able to use both watches in cellular mode, obviously not at the same time but I would like a relatively quick way to use each watch. I dont mind buying another

cell plan for the second watch but want both to share my number. It looks like its not possible in a simplle way……dont know why, I cant be the only person that owns 2 watches. If you know of a work around I could that would be okay too.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: 2 Apple watches

RogersYasmine

Hello @Banjaboy!

Thanks for posting your inquiry here in the Rogers Community. 🙂

I see that we've recently been chatting with you via PM. As discussed, we do not have a way to have two Apple Watches connected to the same phone number at the time, nor is there a way to quickly and easily flip between the two watches for use with your cellular line, as far as we know. So sorry for any disappointment. 😞

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to post them here in the Community or continue chatting with us via PM!

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation