cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy watches

Super71
I've been here awhile

For the last 2 upgrades for the 2 phones on my account; I've tried to add 2 galaxy watches (which ever the newest model was at the time) only to be told they were not in stock but as soon as they were in stock we could add them. Then I was told to try other stores, who also told me they had none in stock and my best bet would be to buy the watches somewhere else. This has been what I was told for 2 years. However, Roger's continually advertises great deals for these seemingly non existent watches. I have talked to a few representatives recently, who have told me that there is none in stock and I should buy directly from the Samsung store. This is ridiculous, they advertising for devices they don't have. Is this not false advertising?

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Samsung Galaxy watches

CM40
I've been around
My daughter has been trying to get me a galaxy watch for quite some time now. Every store we have been to has said it's not in stock and we should just buy it somewhere other than through Roger's. I keep seeing deals for the watch in store and online. It doesn't make sense that we can't get these watches.
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation