Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

@evayoo

I got the free buds for pre-ordering and thr free Tab A for switching to an Infinite Plan. Not sure how much I will use the Tab A since it's only 8" but hey it was free and it's LTE lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I have done both(still waiting for my note)... So they give you both at the store?
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah they did it all in store as I shipped to store, best option still for me.
I Plan to Stick Around

I fingered out how to get the tab deal. Had to call them. You're lucky you got your note 10 already. I'm still in line 53 and my status is still open... I don't think I'll ever preorder from rogers again.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got an email on Tuesday that my phone was shipped I called my store today and they said they didn't get it yet. How long does it take to get to the store usually???
I Plan to Stick Around

@Artem_alf

I got the email on Tuesday as well I had called to confirm yesterday and it was there.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just like last year, small business/corp plan folks get screwed.  I'm single digits on preorder, and it hasn't shipped out yet, last update was on the 17th.   Such a royal pain, how is it I can walk into a store, and get a phone but I can't via preorder.  Every year this is a mess, I always kick myself because I preordered for the extra widget, which like always is never used and pretty useless for me.  Last years earbuds were used 3 times max, horrible call quality.   Won't be surprised if these are similar.  Should have just walked into store on launch day.

I've Been Around

I had note 10 plus aura glow delivered to me yesterday plus got my free SAMSUNG earbud
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats