cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 needing security patch

Iainsut
I've been around

Currently my phone is on the April 1 patch and is almost 6 months out of date. My work requires patching can not be more than 6 months old or I get frozen out of my work access on the phone. I need to know if a new patch is being released.

***EDITED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung A71 needing security patch

RogersTony

Hello, @Iainsut

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how important it is to have the latest security updates for your device especially if you are using it to connect to work.

You can find all the latest and future software updates by visiting our OS Upgrade Schedule. If your device is not listed then there are no upcoming updates that we can share at this time. 

The updates are sent from Samsung so you would need to contact them directly to see why there have not been any updates since April. There are other users in the Samsung Community Forum that are complaining about this same issue you can find the details here

Some users have commented that updates may be bi-annually for this device.

I hope this helps.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Samsung A71 needing security patch

RogersTony

Hello, @Iainsut

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how important it is to have the latest security updates for your device especially if you are using it to connect to work.

You can find all the latest and future software updates by visiting our OS Upgrade Schedule. If your device is not listed then there are no upcoming updates that we can share at this time. 

The updates are sent from Samsung so you would need to contact them directly to see why there have not been any updates since April. There are other users in the Samsung Community Forum that are complaining about this same issue you can find the details here

Some users have commented that updates may be bi-annually for this device.

I hope this helps.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation