Learn how to add your Apple Watch to your Rogers InfiniteTM plan and Share EverythingTM plan or get a new plan. (Ensure your Apple Watch is paired to your iPhone via Bluetooth before you start.)
Follow these steps to get a data/cellular plan for your Apple Watch:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap Cellular and then tap Set Up Cellular to get started.
- Sign in with the MyRogers account that your iPhone is on.
- Add your smartwatch to your Rogers InfiniteTM plan, Share EverythingTM plan or get a new plan for your smartwatch.
- Review your smartwatch plan and tap Continue.
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Add a 9-1-1 emergency address.
- Enter the street number in the 1st address line and the street name in the 2nd address line.
- Review and submit your order.
- Congratulations, your smartwatch is now connected to the Rogers network.