cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam

bwiegele
I've been around

Spam is getting beyond ridiculous, up to 25 messages a day! common Roger’s get it together!

I get the spam filtering and sending it to (772-6) SPAM. Seems to improve nothing as far as spam texts go and I report every single spam text.

The kicker is ROGERS is even sending through fake rogers messages to my phone.

How am I to trust a company when they can’t even block spam messages with the Word Roger’s in it.

As the scammers are getting more
Sophisticated it’s going to be harder and harder to tell what’s real and not.

Here’s the spam message below that Rogers allowed though

FrееМѕց - Ꭱ0ᏀЕᎡՏ
Ԝе'ⅴе hаⅾ аո іѕѕսе ԝіth рrοсеѕѕіոց уоսr rесеոt рауⅿеոt. Ꮲⅼеаѕе еոѕսrе уοսr рауⅿеոt ⅿеthоⅾ іѕ սрⅾаtеⅾ tο рrеⅴеոt аոу іոtеrrսрtіοոѕ. Мοrе ⅾеtаіⅼѕ саո bе fоսոⅾ аt : rogersca-wirelessappeal.com/?ca

Any additional steps I can take to reduce this daily issues? Or just the usual advice.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Spam

RogersJermaine

Hello @bwiegele,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post! As spam and different phishing techniques evolve, we too are constantly looking for ways to improve on methods to deter it and will continue to do so. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to join in the conversation.

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Spam

RogersJermaine

Hello @bwiegele,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post! As spam and different phishing techniques evolve, we too are constantly looking for ways to improve on methods to deter it and will continue to do so. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to join in the conversation.

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation