cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam and solution

4thepeople
I've been around

I recently got a call from unknown user saying we are from roggers and they offered me good deals , and they gave me incident number they told me my personnel information , they ordered a phone for me .
After 2 days they sent me another phone then the promise, so they asked me to return and i did .
Recently i get to know thats the fraud and after listening all the info he said about me it was so hard to believe it’s a spam call .
Anyways i got confirmation from roggers agent i was scammed .
My solution - why dont roggers create like app calling feature .following are the benefits if you create this .
1. You can sell your products directly and customer can buy with confidence .
2. Average phone/device is 2 grand you can prevent us from scammers . And give some peace .
3. Customer will have clear picture what call we can answer and how to proceed .
4.if a customer calling from remote areas .he is able to make calls through wifi
5.this add on layer helps user to protect there life and roggers from the dollor .
Roggers is big company why cannot we afford this ? ????
I work for mobile applications and i can give a walk through if needed .
But please save us from scammers !!!!!!

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Scam and solution

RogersYasmine

Hello @4thepeople ,

We appreciate you joining us in our community forums and for sharing your recent experience! I'm so very sorry to hear that you were the recent victim of a scam. 😞  These scammers are becoming more and more creative and sneaky with their tactics. 

We appreciate your suggestion and will be happy to forward it on for review. 

Also, feel free to review the following article for tips on how to protect yourself from possible scams: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Scam-Phishing-Fraud/How-to-Avoid-Caller-ID-Spoofing-and-Spam-C...

Please take care and stay safe!!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation