cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam SMS (text)????

Ka69
I've been here awhile

Rogers Service Message: Hello “my name”, we want to treat you this holiday season. Enjoy 20GB of bonus data every month for the next 24 months, totally on us, with your current plan. It's our way of showing our appreciation to our most valued customers - that's you!

Claim your holiday gift:
1. Sign in to your MyRogers account at rogers.com/signin
2. Find your exclusive present and click "Get this offer"

Exclusively for xxx-4X5,-xx37. Your monthly data bonus will start on your next bill after you accept the gift and will continue every month for 24 months with your current plan. Offer expires January 5th, 2024.

Thank you for choosing Rogers! Questions? Visit rogers.com/contact

———————-

No link via Rogers App. Link via web don’t work.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Scam SMS (text)????

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

By looking at your message, it does not look suspicious in any way to me and the URLs look to be genuine, Can you log into the rogers portal and confirm if you see the offer?

Ka69
I've been here awhile

i could not see the offer on my account, but reached out to Customer Service and they said it was legit.  Thank you,..

todhoc123
I've been around

Same here Ka69...I called Rogers and they also said it was legit and I had her manually do it over the phone for me because I too could not see that exact offer on my account but there were several other offers available....from now on I will only call them directly to take advantage of any legit offers...it usually pretty easy to spot the scams but not always!!!

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation