cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers promotion call

Parthmandali
I've been around

Hi, I got a call today from Rogers claiming that I have an offer for $29 per month and if I choose a device is gonna be $50 per month, which is very low compared to website. I got a call from 289-767-6543. I was sceptical so I asked them if it is real so they told me that they’re not gonna ask me anything about credit card they just need to know my last bill payment. is it real or fake or scam?

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers promotion call

RogersMoin

Hello, @Parthmandali.

We're excited that you joined our Community! Thank you for reaching out and posting your query about the promotional call.

It's important to be cautious of unsolicited calls claiming to be from Rogers or any other company. The phone number and the call display can easily be spoofed. It's good that you haven't provided them with your details. Please check our knowledgebase article to learn more about How to Avoid Caller ID Spoofing and Spam Calls.

Since you are already a wireless customer, consider that a spam call. We can check your account for any documented offers if you would like. Feel free to send @CommunityHelps a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation