Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder: Important mail from Rogers

GRichardG
I've been around

Is this email valid?

Rogers <caryif@sbcglobal.net>

Dear User,

This is our secured maintenance update on all rogers yahoo mail. Will update our rogers yahoo mail upgrade with a protected link. You're receiving this email because your mailbox has not been upgraded to the new rogers yahoo mail IE 8. Please make use of the upgrade link below to migrate your mailbox to IE 8. Bypass your upgrade link with a protected password that will be requested before you can upgrade. answer rogers.

To log in, you'll need your Rogers ID. This is usually your email address.

You will be blocked from sending and receiving emails if not  confirmed within 24hrs of receiving this automated mail.

Rogers Communications, One Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto ON M4Y 2Y5
© 2023 Rogers Communications.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reminder: Important mail from Rogers

RogersCorey

Greetings @GRichardG!

That does not appear to be a valid Rogers email address that we would send communications from. I would qualify this email as suspicious.

Please forward all suspicious emails to: abuse@rogers.com and then delete the email. If you've opened any attachments, you may want to change your password as a precaution.

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersCorey

Greetings @GRichardG!

That does not appear to be a valid Rogers email address that we would send communications from. I would qualify this email as suspicious.

Please forward all suspicious emails to: abuse@rogers.com and then delete the email. If you've opened any attachments, you may want to change your password as a precaution.

Regards,

RogersCorey

falcios
I'm an enthusiast

In regards to Rogers Webmail, it's been 6 weeks and counting, with not being able to download Yahoo web mail to Outlook. When will this service be available again? Customers are in the dark as to why it has happened and when will it be fixed.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation