Advice Needed for Fraud Case. No Help from Rogers.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pcip12
I've Been Around

Re: Advice Needed for Fraud Case. No Help from Rogers.

Apparently my account has been flagged for a Fraud Alert. I was not given any sort of email notification or call. I had to reach out to Rogers to find this out.

Now that I'm trying to resolve the issue, I can't seem to get a hold of anyone. I have left multiple voicemails at multiple numbers 1-888-383-2080 and have not received a response.

Why on earth was I flagged for fraud and not notified in any of the multiple forms of contact provided? I also see on this forum that people don't have much luck contacting the fraud dept, with voicemails the only contact method.

The general help line is unable to take any action, nor are they able to transfer me directly to anyone I can speak to about resolving the matter.I paid 200$ for the deposit and I got no refund.

How can I best reach someone that can help me please 

fdfdfdffghfhghg
I've Been Here Awhile

So someone signed up with my name, email and birthdate and a different credit card and was able to get a rogers cell plan.

I quickly found out and cancelled the plan and reported it to the police and to Rogers. Rogers said they would follow up after 72 hours with their fraud crime division. That was 2 weeks ago.. nothing.

I would be VERY scared to use this company  at all..

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@fdfdfdffghfhghg I've sent you a private message.  When you're logged into the forum, look for a number overlaying your avatar at the top right hand corner.  The number indicates a waiting message or mention in the forum.  That avatar also serves as a link to your personal pages, including the message inbox.  So, follow the avatar link down to the message inbox.  You can simply respond to any message if that is what you want to do. 

RogersTony

Hello, @fdfdfdffghfhghg

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how concerning it is to experience any form of fraud. We take these matters very seriously and would like to look into this for you to see what happened and why you were not contacted within the time frame provided.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

fdfdfdffghfhghg
I've Been Here Awhile

ROGERS does NOT!! Take it seriously.. I never got a call back, or update. 

Thanks for pretending to care.