cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Semi Finals Matches Available on PPV

RogersTony

Hello Community!

After 39 days and 45 matches, the long group stage of the Cricket World Cup is over and four teams remain in the running for the title. Remarkably, the host nation, India, has yet to lose a match and are heavy favourites to win the cup after dominating the group stage.

Rounding out the top four is South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Neighbouring nation Pakistan, had an opportunity to knock New Zealand out of the top 4 but was unable to defeat England in the final group stage match. New Zealand defeated Sri Lanka to qualify for the semi finals.

The semi final matches take place on Wednesday November 15th at 3:30 AM (ET) and Thursday November 16th at 3:30 AM (ET).

India vs New Zealand on November 15th at 3:30 AM (ET) on Channel 497.

CH1_PPV_Banner_1111x170_Cricket_SemiFinal_1.jpg

South Africa vs Australia on November 16th at 3:30 AM (ET) on Channel 497.

CH1_PPV_Banner_1111x170_Cricket_SemiFinal_2.jpg

Order the semi finals on PPV for $4.99+taxes for each match on your Ignite Entertainment Box using your Ignite Voice Remote.

The finals will be available on PPV for $9.99 and will take place on Sunday November 19th at 3:30 AM (ET).

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Semi Finals Matches Available on PPV

sa23
I've been here awhile
When will ignite allow us to order the ppv? Currently it just says more info with no further ability to order

Hello, @sa23 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

The event should be available to order within 24 hours of the event start time from the Ignite TV guide.

If you are still having issues ordering by tomorrow morning please let us know so we can investigate it for you.

I hope that you enjoy the matches!

RogersTony

Kvpatel
I've been around
I find it absolutely not fair that we have to pay to watch cricket when all the other sports are aired constantly not just on sports channels but regular channels as well. After being able to watch all the matches on Willow TV why do we have to pay to watch the semi-finals and final?
There's a big following of cricket in Canada and we have a team as well. Put it on regular channels or show the entire tournament free. Don't take advantage and make money when we are already paying big bucks for your services and all we get are re-runs.

Hello, @Kvpatel 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I completely understand where you are coming from. My father and I watch cricket together often and I too wish it was on the regular channels.

We will definitely pass along your feedback to the product managers to review.

We hope you enjoy the semi-finals and finals matches!

RogersTony 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation