cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

RogersJermaine

Today is the day we get to take control of Link and explore the world of Hyrule in the highly anticipated sequel, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. This game starts some time in the near future, after the events of Breath of the Wild, and will lead players on another great adventure to save Zelda. I personally can’t wait to play this game and spend hours exploring the new areas, completing the shrine puzzles, and crafting new recipes.

My first Zelda game was Zelda II: The Adventures of Link on the NES, and my favourite in the series is Breath of the Wild due to its open-world gameplay.

With this new release, we check off another AAA game and another GOTY candidate so far this year. The Zelda series has continually provided quality gaming, with game after game usually getting perfect 10s on reviews.

Anyone else getting Tears of the Kingdom? What is everyone’s favourite game in the series? Let us know in the comments below!

triforce.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

RogersTony

This game looks like its going to be an amazing one but I wouldn't expect any less from the Legend of Zelda franchise which will always be in the top 5 video game franchises for me.

My favourite will always be Ocarina of Time as it was the first game in the franchise I played and was instantly hooked.

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

RogersJermaine

With a Metacritic average review score of 99! Ocarina of Time is regarded as one of the best games of all time. It was the best in the series for me until Breath of the Wild came out. Introducing the open-world gameplay really changed and evolved the game for me. You can really explore the world of Hyrule at your own pace and simply enjoy the surroundings.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation