cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove personal greeting

ESR
I've been here awhile

I set up my home phone voicemail using my "personal greeting" where I recorded my name.  Now I want to remove my recording and just go with a default message that does not include my personal greeting recording.  I can change the recording, but seemingly, cannot remove it.   I can't find any means of doing this.  Suggestions?

***EDITED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Remove personal greeting

RogersCorey

Hi @ESR!

Welcome to our Community! Thank you for reaching out to us here, you've sought out the right place for answers to any questions you may have about your Rogers services. 🙂

If you would kindly follow this link: https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/set-up-additional-features and check out "Change your personal greeting" you should be able to find the answer you seek.

If you need any further help with voicemail or any of your Rogers services, please let us know!

Regards,

RogersCorey

ESR
I've been here awhile

yup, went through all that.  I can record a new greeting, but there is no way to have a generic "system generated" greeting

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, I just checked and 4-3-3 gives a name announcement, not a system greeting...

You may need to call to get this changed as they may be able to set the system to "default".

If you don't want your voice heard, perhaps you can get someone else to record your personal greeting so that it sounds "generic".

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation