cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rogersphonefinder.com

anio
I'm here a lot

What happened to rogersphonefinder.com?  I assume it no longer exists, in which case: what replaced it and how do I access this service?

I'd like to locate my Samsung Rugby IIISGH-A997.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: rogersphonefinder.com

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yikes, This is a pretty old service. yeah its long gone.

You can usually locate your phone by the manufacturer now, if you have an android you can locate it from your google account, or if you have an apple you can locate it from your apple account.   but like anything, you would have to set it up ahead of time before you use these services.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersRahul

Greetings @anio,

I hope you've found your phone since you last posted here. I remember how handy the feature was to locate a lost phone. Unfortunately, the service is no longer available.

Thank you,

RogersRahul

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yikes, This is a pretty old service. yeah its long gone.

You can usually locate your phone by the manufacturer now, if you have an android you can locate it from your google account, or if you have an apple you can locate it from your apple account.   but like anything, you would have to set it up ahead of time before you use these services.

anio
I'm here a lot

You made me chuckle and answered my question 😉 Thank you!

Yes, I found my phone the old fashioned way without that handy feature.  Thank you Rahul 🙂

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just also discovered, If you own a Fitbit watch and its paired to your phone with BT and within range, you can also locate your phone thru the Fitbit.  it will make your phone ring even if its on silent. pretty neat eh? but ya since its Bluetooth it only works if your within the BT range.

anio
I'm here a lot

Agreed that's pretty neat!  Extra information is always appreciated.  Thank you Pauly 🙂

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 in conversation