cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWE WrestleMania Apr. 3 2016

jimboden
I'm an advisor

All you WWE fans out there, will you be watching WrestleMania on Apr. 3?

I'm hoping that a couple of things change in the WWE related to the "Authority" nonsense, which has been going on for way too long. I hope Triple H loses to Roman Reigns and that Shane McMahon beats the Undertaker. The Undertaker is way beyond his best before date at 57 years of age. If Shane beats him, he theoretically will be in charge of Monday Night Raw, putting Triple H and his sister Stephanie out of the picture, which gets rid of the "Authority".

I think WWE needs some new blood and a shake up. Shane offers that after returning from a 7 year absence.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: WWE WrestleMania Apr. 3 2016

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @jimboden

There was a leaked image of WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW VS WWE in may but get changed after it was leaked out. This shows it may change as well.

I agree i hate the authority on how they do things. Honestly its destroyed WWE. Triple H needs to Handle NXT like he has and Stephanie needs to be in the head office. Away from the cameras and acting like a boss when she really isn't.

Undertaker honestly needs to retire but again I don't think by Shane. I think someone is going to interfere in the match and something may happen. I work until 7:30 on Sunday but trying to leave a bit early lol

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @jimboden

There was a leaked image of WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW VS WWE in may but get changed after it was leaked out. This shows it may change as well.

I agree i hate the authority on how they do things. Honestly its destroyed WWE. Triple H needs to Handle NXT like he has and Stephanie needs to be in the head office. Away from the cameras and acting like a boss when she really isn't.

Undertaker honestly needs to retire but again I don't think by Shane. I think someone is going to interfere in the match and something may happen. I work until 7:30 on Sunday but trying to leave a bit early lol

@Meowmix

Interesting about the leak. Guess time will tell.

Triple H has been doing a great job with NXT and I think he should focus on that and forget the WWE for a while. Stephanie is a real pain and, as you say, acting as a boss when she isn't one. Of course, all the Triple H and McMahon stuff is governed by Vince, probably with an iron fist. He's been involved a lot more recently, which is unusual. Maybe he's setting Shane up to take over. All the nonsense about disowning him as his son just makes me laugh, especially smashing a picture of him. Oh well, it's all part of the script.

If you can't make it home on time, why not record WrestleMania? I always record wrestling events and never watch them live. That way I can skip commercials, boring matches, etc.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @jimboden

I agree. Honestly its time for a shake up. All the injuries with most wrestlers being out, now there is huge rumours that the divas championship will be retired and the Woman's championship will come back. So many rumours and leaks. I can't wait to see what will happen!.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation