cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Expansion

Andy_J
I've been around

Hi Rogers, Is there any one or a department I can speak to about getting service to my street?  In the image attached below, the red represents where I believe current rogers lines and services are.  The blue line represents a long line of new houses with no service that would love to have rogers service.

Rogers Service.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Service Expansion

RogersCorey

Hello @Andy_J!

Welcome to our Community!

Thank you for your interest in our services! We can reach out to planning and see if we can get you in touch with them. 

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can further assist. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Kefala-mini
I've been around

Good afternoon,

Seeing as there is might be a mechanism for getting in touch with the planning group I would also like to reach out and see what could possibly be done with my street. The new subdivisions have gotten so close to us, that we should really be considered for service expansion. This street might be getting overlooked because our postal code is attached to a larger area of Pickering but really this area is in Markham and the subdivisions will not be getting any closer as this area is within the greenbelt. We would love to have service here, as this street is now being populated with families with school age kids it is really important for us to get looked after. Thank you very much. I am so pleased that I stumbled onto this forum. Locust Hill (Markham)

Hello @Kefala-mini,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

We're thrilled that you're considering Rogers as the service provider for your area. We can definitely get in touch with planning for you but I would also like to set the expectation that it could be a lengthy process. Regardless, we'll be happy to get this started for you! 

Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can discuss this further. If you are not familiar with our private messaging system please check out our Blog.

We look forward to hearing from you!

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation