cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Bank Mastercard Transaction History Missing

randomthoughts2
I plan to stick around

When I went to download my monthly transactions, I noticed that all of my Transaction History for previous months is missing, I can only see Current Activity.

Anyone else?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Bank Mastercard Transaction History Missing

randomthoughts2
I plan to stick around

Update: logged in today and all the info was there again, so looks like they fixed it - yay!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

randomthoughts2
I plan to stick around

Ok, so it's in the app, just not the website.  Unfortunately, you can only download transactions from the website.  Very annoying 😞  Left a message via the app (which you also can't do from the website...)

I have the following feedback:  On the Web I can see transactions back to at least 12 months.  I can see statements back 24 months.  I can also send a message.  (Use the "I want to" dropdown and click on "send/view messages")

On the app, you cannot see transactions back more than this month, however, you can view your statements, which contain your previous transactions back two years.

randomthoughts2
I plan to stick around

Thanks for your feedback!  Maybe it's just me, then?  I found where you directed me to the Send/View Messages on the website - thank you!

I can see that my language was unclear, especially in my second post. 

On the website I cannot see my transactions previous to the Current ones (I can see Statements, but I can't download my transactions from them as OFX for input into my financial program)

On the app, all of the transaction history is present and can be displayed by month (as well as a separate section for Statements) but unfortunately there's no file download on the iOS app.Screenshot.jpg

On the Website I can see all transaction months back to November 2021.  Once I select the month I can see the transactions and the download symbol appears on the right side of the screen. I can select CSV or OFX.  See screenshot below:  (You have to select the month first, then the download symbol appears, along with the transactions for that month)

MCMC

I found the "filter" for monthly transactions on the App.  I just wasn't looking hard enough last night.  Looks like I'm more familiar with the Website and you with the App.

randomthoughts2
I plan to stick around

For me, there are no transactions listed (though I definitely had transactions in November 2022 above) and no download button on the website except on Current Transactions, which are displayed. 

From my message to customer service they said they're aware of an issue with some customers and are working to resolve.  They asked that I email them a screenshot.  Guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones 😞

Thanks for your feedback!

randomthoughts2
I plan to stick around

Update: logged in today and all the info was there again, so looks like they fixed it - yay!

Annnd it's gone again sigh.  Will email them another screenshot I guess.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation