Email using Yahoo

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Email using Yahoo

I realise that no-one reading this is actually in a position to do much about my complaint, but I need to vent anyway. 

Almost regularly, about every two weeks, I get email messages from Yahoo saying that I need to "update" my information, since they seem to have lost some parts of it.  Then I have to go through seven tries to get my password entered, since they don't realise that I wrote the thing down and intend to use it for signing in purposes. Oh, no! Far too simple. Go around and around like demented hamster in a wheel, trying all the past versions until, suddenly, the one I intended to use actually works.  Can Rogers please attempt to find an email service that actually works, rather than this poor imitation? (Not that the Rogers sign-in is much better - four tries this time) I don't have this sort of aggravation on any other site, so I know that I CAN type.