Mobile Site Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Mobile Site Issues

Hey, has anyone there are Rogers maybe been playing with the forums mobile site?

For the last number of days.. i can get to the forums fine.. they load the mobile page.

But normaly when you try to login, it would take you to the NORMAL web login page, the re-direct you after back to the mobile forum.

It looks like now, its trying to go to a m.rogers.com/XXXXX something URL for the login.. a different login page than before, and errors out and cant load the page.. making it unable to be loged in from mobile.  Even if i try to load the FULL site, when you go to the login page, re-directs to that new URL, and errors.

I am on iOS 6 on an Iphone 5

Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: Mobile Site Issues

Same for me. I'll report the bug.
Thanks! 

Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

It seems to be working now...we'll still follow-up on it and let me know if you see it again. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup, appears to be working now!  Thanks gina!

I accidently wiped my private message folder the other week.. so didnt have a link to this section handy.. other than on my PC at work 😛  So didnt post about it till today.