Happy New Year!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Happy New Year!!

Hey guys,

I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday with your friends and families. I'm glad we've had a chance to connect more as a group in 2012 and I'm looking forward to an even better 2013. 

What do you want to see in the community in 2013? Anything suggestions? 

Gina

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Happy New Year!!

I dont know if a community thing or if more a forum thing.

Wondering if there is such a way as a 'vote for stickey' sort of things for the options?

Often if there is say a PRESSING issue effecting many users.. or sometimes setup guides, etc that are a hot topic, to be put on stickey for X period of time.

Great suggestion! Just let us know if there's anything you want to make sticky. You can PM me of post here 🙂

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

well i know we can PM you 🙂

I used to run/set up a few other boards in the past, and i know they had a auto one, where people could put them in.. just figured that way it would more automate it so you got notified, etc.

Oh - automated or voting is a no 😞

BUT if we add the "me too" button it would certainly help us understand which are sticky. The only thing is those would need to be solved to be promoted I expect.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

.. maybe a mallet? so i can drop it on a few select users heads? Man Frustrated

I'm an Advisor

A Happy New Year to you as well.

Yeah, but just don't drop the mallet on your toes..................

skinorth

I'm an Advisor

@RogersGina:

Gdkitty has come up with what I think is a really good suggestion in a recent posting in the Internet Forum.  He proposed that we promote the creation by Forum users of implementation guides for, in this case, the use of external routers with bridged D3 cable modems.

He and I have PM'ed a bit and we were wondering if we can extend Forum functionality to allow us to do this more efectively.  There are a number of functional areas that will need to be addressed to do this most effectively.

Perhaps Gdkitty can let you know what might be needed, if he hasn't PM'ed you on the matter already.

skinorth

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

happy new year guys n gals

Woah Pauly makes an appearance - welcome back 🙂

@skinorth and @Gdkitty - love the idea of putting more content up. I'm not sure if we can change the functionality of the forums, it may just have to be a regular post. We could set it to read only so that people couldn't reply to it. Would that work? Similar to what we did with the OS Upgrade schedule....