New Community Manager

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator

New Community Manager

Hey everyone,

I'm RogersMargaret and I'm the new Community Manager!  I'm honoured to be taking the reigns over from RogersGina; I've got some big shoes to fill!  Smiley Happy

My role here is to support you and help make the community a fun and helpful place.  I've been supporting community forums for the past several years at different organizations.  My goal is to keep improving the forums for you, our members, and I plan to use your ideas to make that happen.

Some fun things about me...

Favourite (non-work) community - Chowhound (because I love food)

Biggest achievement - tearing down and building a new kitchen from the studs (because I love to cook)

Favourite destination - Paris (because I love to eat)

I look forward to meeting you.  Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions/comments/concerns. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: New Community Manager

Hello RogersMargaret! Smiley Happy
I would like to welcome you on behalf of the whole community!. Hope you like your stay!
Nice to see you are taking over RogersGina Spot!. She will be missed!. Hope she enjoyed her stay & i hope she has a great future in what she will be doing!

I see we have a few things in common on the fun things about you!. Great to know!Smiley Happy

Hopefully you are able to help us with some questions we have around the community & give awards / prizes to the users that have helped the most or do hard work around the community!!. Again welcome to the community & ignore any rude / comments by others!. Smiley Happy

Administrator
Administrator

Hi Meowmix,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

+1 to meowmixes gretting Smiley Happy

Gina will be missed, but i am sure you will do just as well if not better.

Welcome aboard!

Administrator
Administrator

Tks GDkitty!

Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Welcome RogersMargaret - we're happy to have you Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Welcome! Bienvenue!

You are my first friend and I'm excited to have you join!

MM

Smiley Happy

I've Been Around

Does RogersGina answer her inbox?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello umnikke8

Sadly RogersGina has step down from her spot. You can always private message RogersMargaret. She can answer anything u like.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/889950
What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 in conversation