cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starter + 4K

MimMim
I've been here awhile

4K is being advertised everywhere and I just signed up to Starter, how do I get it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Starter + 4K

@MimMim wrote:
Does this mean I can't watch the Jays Home opener?

Jays games -- including the Home Opener on Sportsnet Ontario -- will be available in 4k on dedicated 4k channels.  

These 4k games will be available for all of our customers who choose Digital Basic or higher.  However, for our customers who go down the Starter packaging route, the 4k version will not be available.

Note that the games themselves in SD and HD are available for all of our customers who receive the Sportsnet channels. For our Starter customers, a customer will have to subscribe to the Sportsnet Plus package.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersJon
Product Manager
Product Manager

Good question... Except for Channel 999 (which features some select 4k content), at this time 4K services are not available for Starter customers....

MimMim
I've been here awhile

@MimMim wrote:

Jays games -- including the Home Opener on Sportsnet Ontario -- will be available in 4k on dedicated 4k channels.  

These 4k games will be available for all of our customers who choose Digital Basic or higher.  However, for our customers who go down the Starter packaging route, the 4k version will not be available.

Note that the games themselves in SD and HD are available for all of our customers who receive the Sportsnet channels. For our Starter customers, a customer will have to subscribe to the Sportsnet Plus package.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 in conversation